Wednesday, October 6, 2010

AARUUSH, Babu and ME(AJ)

Already told d story of how kismet dragged me into aaruush. Wil like to tell hw I made few very good friends and my experience as the maintenance committee head and also bout my date with babu and his bambu. Vikas aka paisa(will refer to him as paisa from now on) can actually join politics.. il tell y..when I asked him dude maintenance committee ka kya kaam he..he jst koi nai yaar bs idhar udhar poster lagana he(he dnt use d word banner) events ke liye rooms taiyar karna he..bas aur kch nai..i said cool..he to asan he..wil do it..d next day he gv me some 20kms long banner wit 1 volunteer to help and asked to me place it on d biotk building..i said bhai main kais eek bande k sath ye karunga..paisa replies..koi nai yaar..chat ja upar dalde nd bandh de..it tk me 2hrs to take d banner to biotek ka chat..nd frm d point I wntd to to hang it it seemed nearly impossible.. sandy wl agree ki biotk ka chat sucks..ek brick ke width ke path se chalke jana tha banner utha ke..we nearly died..finally latkai nd almost broke d super sexy glasses in front of d building..smhwn managed to tie it..happy nd pleased I walked dwn wt a smile..neeche aya to brick d banner nd bijli ya telephone ka taar sb niche pada tha.. I then tried d biotek canteen..sm 10-15 kilo ka pathar support pe rakhe do do and it stayed..happy and gay(again not really) I came back. nxt day ws a very important day cz I met ds guy we call swami. Got a call from unknown num.. this is hw d conversation wnt (adding a lil comedy)
Swami:is ds Ajeesh
Aj:ya. Who is ds?
Swami..am vivek swami from biotek.
Aj:ya ya..vivek..btao…(had heard his name from sandy and swasti before)
Swami: am flying
Aj: so what shud I do?
Swami: am actually flying wt d banner u left yest at the canteen
Aj: hw is it possible.i placed 2 10kilo stones n dt shit..
Swami: am flying wt dt shit nw..nd d stones u talkin bout r on d frst floor. U betr come down
That Is how I met this guy fr d frst time. Hv loved knoin him since then J
Meanwhile nitin (to be referred as banno from now on) had taken up the volunteer dept..he supplied guys nd gals to odr committees :P d story of aaruush fr me revolves around the maintenance, volunteer and hospi committee. J
Aftr placing the banner inside biotk wt vivek and placing few poster here nd der..i ws relaxing smwr in college..few junis dropped by.. “bhaiya ye track banana he” I ws like wtf? Track? Fr wt? nd main banau?
“bhaiya paisa bhaiya bole aap banwaoge, hume event karana he” der u go.. I had to make a swimming pool, a racing track and few mre tracks in d football ground.
Paisa nevr evr told me exactly wt I had to do..he alws gv me new work and tld me ds is a part of ur job under the maintenance committee.cool..he cn b a good manager too I guess..:P
Lukily the track nd all wsnt dt tough..i jst had to gv d design to the ME(who ws helpful throughout) and he got it done. If you make a list of people who supported aaruush full dilse.. I think anuradha madam and ME(god knos his name) should top the list which has only their names.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing.. just what i was waiting for and expecting.... And i think the conversation even if you hadn't mentioned (adding a bit comedy) would've sounded quite natural considering both you guys on either side of the phone call... :D

    ReplyDelete